• Report: #1171961

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Elayne — Lawton Oklahoma
Visual Dispatch Delivery Company
Internet USA

Visual Dispatch Delivery Company Agent Aaron Peterson (Dr) Tried to tell me I won $60,000,00 in July 19, 2014 Powerball Lotterly by using my email address, Lies, Scams. Don't fall for it. Internet

Received and email telling me I won $60,000,00 in the oPwerball Lottery based on my email.  They want my full name, address, occupation, date of birth, nationality, sex and phone number, along with a request on my part of bank transfer, electonic money transfer or certifed bank delivery.  Then if I want a bank transfer, they want the name of the bank, bank address and account number.  The instructions state to print in capital letters neatly with no mark outs or other alterations with would lead to disqualifications.  There is no physical address.  You have to print off the payment form, scan it then email it back to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visual-Dispatch-Delivery-Company/internet/Visual-Dispatch-Delivery-Company-Agent-Aaron-Peterson-Dr-Tried-to-tell-me-I-won-60000-1171961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visual Dispatch Delivery Company