Complaint Review: Visualdesignagency.com

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Lia — Nevada City California
Visualdesignagency.com
1 Ironsides #11 Marina del Rey, California USA

Visualdesignagency.com Ron Arciaga Took money from me to build a website and never heard from him again Marina del Rey California

I posted a Craigslist ad last fall looking for someone to hire for SEO help for my small online business. I hired Ron because he sounded like he knew what he was doing and spent a lot of time talking to me on the phone about his ideas and experience which were impressive. I paid him $800 to supposedly help me with the SEO work. In retrospect, I don't know if he actually even really did anything. Soon after he started working for me my site broke down after 12 years of never having a problem. He told me my site was really old and needed to be rebuilt. He quoted me $2500 and wanted half down so I paid him $1250. He told me it would take 10 days bot after a month I started to worry. H said he was having trouble loading all my pics onto the new site he was supposedly building. After a month and a half I tried to reach him but was emailed by his supposed employee that he was vacation. After no response for another couple of weeks Iphoned him worried that he may have scammed me. I never heard from him again. After doing some research I found out that he has done this to other people as well. His company used to be called Accent Digital and hereside listed residence in Santa Monica, Ca but I suppose he had to change his company name and address after scamming others. I hope someone catcheshim and puts this tied in jail soon!

Lia

Nevada City, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visualdesignagencycom/Marina-del-Rey-California-90292/Visualdesignagencycom-Ron-Arciaga-Took-money-from-me-to-build-a-website-and-never-heard-1067393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visualdesignagency.com