Complaint Review: Vita Free Diet ZX

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:Nampa Idaho
Vita Free Diet ZX
www.vitafree.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vita Free Diet ZX No Show on the Diet Pills!! Bought and not delivered!! Could not be contacted by BBB!! Internet

It has been a couple of years, I wish that I had found this service beforehand!!

My Father and I were BOTH sucked into this one!! We both ordered Diet ZX from Vitafree.com Neither one of us received ANY merchandise what so ever.

My Dad let it go as an oversight, I pursued trying to call the toll free number on the website. It was not even for VitaFree, it was for a completely unrelevant service!

I then took my complaint to the Better Business Bureau. After several attempts could not get Vitafree to respond. You would think that would at least scare them into getting their act together.

Not in the least! I still have never received anything, but they got my $39.95. I went ahead and bought some at a store in our town. Guess what they didn't work!!!! Go Figure.

Kathy
Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vita-Free-Diet-ZX/nationwide/Vita-Free-Diet-ZX-No-Show-on-the-Diet-Pills-Bought-and-not-delivered-Could-not-be-cont-109702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vita Free Diet ZX