Complaint Review: VitaBoost

• Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: Leonid — USA
VitaBoost

VitaBoost Acai Berry Diet Exposed fake free trial , Internet

Misleading advertisement of the free trial for the weight loss supplement. Said it would charge only S&H of a few dollars. However, it charged me $149.95 for the "membership".

In about 20 minutes I realized what it was and tried to cancel, but it was practically impossible. No way to do it over the web site where I got it.

Next day I called them up and asked to cancel, they refused and their attitude was very rude.
Ultimately, with my bank's help, I got my money back and I had to replace the credit card.

What can we do to stop these kind of "businesses"?

I was lured to the site via link on wheather.com. It is still there, check it out. Tried to contact wheather.com, no success. Why such a reputable site as wheather.com need links to scam deals on their front page? For some revenue, I guess. Shame on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaBoost/internet/VitaBoost-Acai-Berry-Diet-Exposed-fake-free-trial-Internet-699401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaBoost