Complaint Review: VitaCost

• Reported By: bjg — Los Angeles California United States of America
VitaCost
5400 Broken Sound Boulevard Nw Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

VitaCost Good, Reliable Service Nw Boca Raton, Florida

I've been a customer of Vitacost for about a year.  I've had no problems or complaints at all.  I have received every order I placed accurately and quickly.  Their discount prices are excellent and they have the most vast stock of supplements and personal care items.

I've found less expensive products on similar sites for a few pennies, but the items I want are not stocked.

My experience with Vitacost is that they've fulfilled my orders exactly as advertised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaCost/Nw-Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/VitaCost-Good-Reliable-Service-Nw-Boca-Raton-Florida-978998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaCost