Complaint Review: VitaDigest

• Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By: proteinbaruser — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
VitaDigest
20687-2 Amar Road, Internet United States of America

VitaDigest Sent outdated product, will not allow return of melted product and makes the customer drive outdated product to post office Internet

I ordered ten boxes of protein bars from this company.  Nine were outdated when I got them (and they have a long shelf life).  The tenth box was so melted that when I tried to eat one I literally destroyed the bar trying to get it out of the wrapper.  So what do they do?  They tell me I have to wait about a MONTH before I get a credit on my card--1 - 2 weeks for me to get a call tag, however long it takes for ME AS THE CUSTOMER to drive the box to the post office, and however long it takes for them to process the return.  AND the melted box of 12?  Because I ate one they say I can't return the other 11 because the "box is open"?  Who cares if the box is open if the product is defective?  My god how stupid can you be?  Their customer service is lousy and the sale manager is worthless.  Do not give them any of your money!!  They are the WORST!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2010 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaDigest/internet/VitaDigest-Sent-outdated-product-will-not-allow-return-of-melted-product-and-makes-the-c-627236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaDigest