Handle

• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2003

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
VitaFree
7420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. #103-156 San Diego, California U.S.A.

VitaFree RIPOFF - FRAUD- Vitafree took my money and won't refund it. San Diego California

Vitafree took my order, cashed my check, and then never sent the products ordered.

I ordered two products - Det-ZX and VitaFree. I sent a check for the total and waited 3-6 weeks for the product. I never received the product. I consistantly watched online on the status of the order which always said processing since September 13, 2001.

After several phone calls, I finally reached someone in the refund department because they kept promising my order would be filled when they received the next shipment. Since that hadn't happened and it had been about 9 months, I decided to ask for my money back.

I was instructed to fax over a copy of the online order form and include a refund number that was given to me. I still to this day have not received my money back. They cash my check and never filled the order or refunded me the money.

I feel this company is a joke and hope that anyone that ever dealt with them gets their money back. Eventually.

Tonya
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2003 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaFree/San-Diego-California-92111/VitaFree-RIPOFF-FRAUD-Vitafree-took-my-money-and-wont-refund-it-San-Diego-California-58561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaFree