Complaint Review: VitaFree.com Diet ZX

• Reported By:Wellsburg Iowa
VitaFree.com Diet ZX
www.vitafree.com Internet U.S.A.

VitaFree.com - Diet ZX ripoff fraudulent Internet

I went online looking for Diet aides, as I have ordered Metabolife online before and never had a problem. When I ran across the Diet ZX at vitafree.com. I ordered it using my credit card and I have never received it as of yet and I ordered it back in October 2002 (approx).

When I call the number to find out about it or to try to cancel the order I couldn't get anyone. There is no way for me to get my money back now. At least if there is a way I haven't found it yet.

This company is a very big ripoff and scam if I have ever seen one. I wish I had seen all of the complaints before I ordered from this website.

Sandie
Wellsburg, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2003 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaFreecom-Diet-ZX/internet/VitaFreecom-Diet-ZX-ripoff-fraudulent-Internet-59519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaFree.com Diet ZX