• Report: #920661

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: JodieLee — Spokane Washington United States of America
3990 New Court Rd. Syracuse, New York United States of America

VitaGlo I called after 10 days and he said he only had one item and I will get it the next Wed.. and hung up. I called back after e-mail sttempts went unanswered about 2 weeks after that Wed. and he reads me Syracuse, New York

"I got taken for $33.38 by these thief's and am still waiting for my refund from the order I placed June 4th 2012. I e-mailed and called. 1st phone call he tells me he will send it by Wed. and hung up real fast. 2nd call he reads off my info and tells me he will call me right back=no call. I feel like getting all my friends to keep calling the toll free line just to make the jerk pay and I am a Christian!

Discount Natural Foods
3990 New Court Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13206 866-401-5402"
Phone: 315-437-4542
Fax: 253-679-6807
Toll Free Order Line:

Store Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaGlo/Syracuse-New-York-13206/VitaGlo-I-called-after-10-days-and-he-said-he-only-had-one-item-and-I-will-get-it-the-nex-920661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaGlo