Complaint Review: VitaNet

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Jolynn — MASON Michigan United States of America
VitaNet

VitaNet I got ripped off by you and want to warn others about you Internet

I ordered some Bio Freeze from this company online back on October 26,2011, they said it was in stock.

They said it would take 7 to 10 business days before I would get it. After 3 weeks and still have not got it I tried calling them.

I could not get a hold of them so I kept trying until I got to talk to someone, I did not get any answers from them, So I called back and talked to someone else.

He said that is was on back order for 3 months and if I did not get it by the end of January to call him back. So that is what I did and I can not get a hold of anyone to talk to.

They took my money off my credit card right away of the sum of $99.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaNet/internet/VitaNet-I-got-ripped-off-by-you-and-want-to-warn-others-about-you-Internet-831068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaNet