Complaint Review: VitaSprings

• Reported By: Cesarine — Tallassee Tennessee United States of America
VitaSprings
2003 N. Tyler Ave. South El Monte CA, California United States of America

VitaSprings Deceptive! South El Monte , California

I found the product I wanted on Vitasprings.  Their website showed the product "in stock".  It's a hard to find this product so I called to make sure they had the item "in stock" and was assured they did have it so I placed the order.  It was suppose to ship in 4-7 days.  I wait 11 days and still didn't get the product so I called to see if it had been shipped and was told that the product was on "back order" so I ask them to cancel the order.  I don't believe they ever had it to begin with because it's hard to find this product.  After looking at reviews of the company from 3 different complaint sites I'm afraid they will charge my credit card anyways.  I called the company back a second time and insisted that they don't charge my card and to confirm that they cancel my order.  I will be watching to see if they charge me.  I will report them to the BBB if they do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitaSprings/South-El-Monte-CA-California-91733/VitaSprings-Deceptive-South-El-Monte-California-999211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitaSprings