Complaint Review: Vitacost

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Kris — South Carolina
Vitacost
5400 Broken Sound Blvd., NW, #500 Boca Raton, FL Internet USA

Vitacost Promises a refund then pretends you never sent it.. even when there is a packing receipt as PROOF! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Vitacost.com: We want to help!

After a horrible experience where they took my order prematurely, told me they had to ship it even though they hadn't yet, then didn't want to refund the shipping later.  I sent everything back and they mistakenly recorded 1 item and now will only refund part of my order!  I have shipping receipts proving I sent back everything and they are refusing to give my refund now that they have it all back!

First they rip me off by taking an order before I hit submit, thus causing 2 orders.

Then they rip me off by refusing to refund my shipping cost. (which I finally got a resolution to)

Now they rip me off by pretending to receive only part of my shipment (that was all in 1 box).

This company is the WORST.  Just stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitacost/internet/Vitacost-Promises-a-refund-then-pretends-you-never-sent-it-even-when-there-is-a-packing-1066468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitacost

Vitacost.com: We want to help!

AUTHOR: Catherine at Vitacost.com - ()

Thank you so much for being a loyal Vitacost.com customer. We value your business and that is why we are very sorry for the experience you had. I hope that you understand this isn’t our normal operating procedure and you will give us another opportunity. I would like to speak with you and resolve this for you. We certainly want to return funds to you that are rightfully yours. There may have been a mistake made initially and we want to fix it. Please email me at Catherine.Corey@Vitacost.com at your earliest convenience.

Catherine C