Complaint Review: Vitacost.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Carefree Arizona
Vitacost.com
2055 High Ridge Road Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Vitacost.com Credit Card Number Stolen Boynton Beach Florida

Over many years, I have place thousands of online orders with numerous merchants and only when I placed an order for vitamins at Vitacost.com did my credit card number get stolen and my account was compromised alomat immediately. My order with Vitacost.com totaled $24.98, but the time and aggravation this invasion of privacy has brought to my life has been immense. I am going to persue this to the fullest extent of the law. I have already indicated to my credit card company (Citicards) my suspicions about this company and I will continue to make any and all people aware of my problems with this company. Each and every time a fals e charge is noted on my account, I will be filling out forms for Citicards and I will be indicating my beliefs that it was someone at Vitacost.com that stole my credit card number and used my card illegally.

Andrea
Carefree, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitacostcom/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Vitacostcom-Credit-Card-Number-Stolen-Boynton-Beach-Florida-391574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitacost.com