Complaint Review: Vitacost.com

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: Macon — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Vitacost.com
none offered Internet United States of America

Vitacost.com VCI Vitacost.com Products never received, more than $112 charged to card Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I want to help

I ordered $116 worth of products in total from Vitacost.com on Sept 3, 2011. Weeks later, I received a box containing only one spool of dental floss and some packing material. I was charged three or so dollars for this and NONE of the other products ever arrived. Yet, my credit card was still charged $112.

I tried to call their number but when I pushed buttons as requested on the menu, they simply didnt work. It was like having a voicemail with an outgoing message only. No one ever picked up, none f the menu options ever worked. I tried emailing them as well and never heard back.

This company took well over a hundred dollars from me and it has now been a month and a half since I placed my order. It would be one thing if things were on back order and they had actually contacted me or responded to let me know. I can be patient. But I have a feeling I will never hear from them again or get my money back unless something like this site helps.

I see many negative reviews of them online, followed by many positive ones. I was swayed into trusting this, assuming no one was perfect and that those were a few isolated accounts. I am now wondering if they didnt go in and doctor the positive reviews themselves in response. Do not order form this company, do not trust them.

No matter how cheap it is. I would say you get what you pay for, except I paid and did not receive anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitacostcom/internet/Vitacostcom-VCI-Vitacostcom-Products-never-received-more-than-112-charged-to-card-Inte-790357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitacost.com

I want to help

AUTHOR: Vitacost - (USA)

Hi there. I am the Social Media CSR from Vitacost.com and I would like to help you with this order. It sounds like the split shipment was lost and we need to replace that. If you would please kindly call me, 1-800-793-2601 - my name is Catherine C., I would be happy to assist you.