Complaint Review: Vitacost.com

• Reported By:Hermitage Pennsylvania
Vitacost.com
vitacost.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vitacost.com ,vitacost.com Worthless Company! Boca Rotan Florida

Do not purchase from this worthless company because they are ignorant towards their customers!I ordered 5 different items for Fathers Day and I chose the 3-5 day shipping. It is now day 8 (3 days past Father's Day) and I still haven't received my items so I decided to call Vitacost @ 1-800-381-0759. The lady at customer service told me that they sent an email stating that one item was on backorder and I should have known that my other items were being not shipped. I read the lady the email which was sent to me and nowhere does it state that my items were not being shipped due to one backordered item that they may or may not receive. Bottom line...they didn't ship any of my items because that would mean that they would have to pay for shipping on the one backordered item.

What's even worse is the lady tried arguing rather than trying to resolve any issue and it's not like this is the first time that I've ordered from vitacost. My past experiences with this company were less than good but I figured that I'm easy to get along with and as long as I receive me items (in a somewhat timely fashion) and everything should be ok but this is outrageous. I am a business owner and if I were to treat any of my customers in the same manner in which I was treated, I would NOT be in business for long. Vitacost's poor customer service only masks their shady business practices.

Bob
Hermitage, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitacostcom/nationwide/Vitacostcom-vitacostcom-Worthless-Company-Boca-Rotan-Florida-464445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitacost.com