Complaint Review: Vitadigest

• Submitted: Sat, July 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: crista — san pedro California
20687-2 Amar Rd.,#258 walnut, California USA

Vitadigest - "Richard" Refuses to credit back $12.00 in a situation that resulted due to their error. It's $12.00 that should be refunded in good faith to prevent future prospective clients from being (rightfully) weary of this company and their business practices. Client retention and Customer Service is Business 101. One dissatisfied client can cause approximately $10.000 loss in new business from word of mouth alone. walnut California

Placed an order that was shipped to the incorrect address. After several weeks of non-delivery, requested refund. Only partial refund issued.
I placed an order with Vitadigest on June 11th. After more than a week, I contacted their Customer Service. I spoke to a representative who I could barely understand who let me know the order was shipped to an address I have no association with and did not provide. This company had attempted delivery to this address and the package was returned. As it was June 22nd at this point, far longer than it should have taken to receive the order, I requested to just cancel the order and receive a refund. The representative let me know he was cancelling the order and the refund would be reflected within the next several days. The order total was $33.91 including shipping. The refund processed was only $21.09. I called back and let them know that there had been an error in processing my refund. The representative advised that there was a 15% restocking fee. I was very angry and informed the representative that as the shipping error was THEIR mistake, there is no justification for taking out any sort of deduction in my refund and demanded the remainder of the refund. The representative let me know that I should email "Richard" and that he would absolutely credit the 33.91-
Again, the order was shipped in error to an address I did not provide. It is completely unacceptable that any deduction was taken. I will continue to post negative reviews of this company until they utilize appropriate customer service practices and credit the total amount back.

DesiredResolution: Credit of $12.82 to my credit card immediately. If this is not done, I will be contacting my credit card company and filing a Chargeback for "Credit Not Processed."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitadigest/walnut-California/Vitadigest-Richard-Refuses-to-credit-back-1200-in-a-situation-that-resulted-due-to-1070565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitadigest