Complaint Review: Vitadigest.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: gsh1234567 — Mobile Alabama United States of America

Vitadigest.com SENT WRONG and CHEAPER PRODUCTS Internet

If I could give zero star, I would. I ordered about 15 bottles of Fucoidan this summer before I headed home. My aunt had cancer and I always bought Fucoidan from other company and brought it home with me. This summer, I decided to give VitaDigest a try and ordered 15 bottles($23.5 each). When I received the package, I found out that they mixed and hid some other products in the 15 bottles I'd ordered. The other products they put in were 2 bottles of Hyal-Joint ($13.08 each), and 5 bottles of Ultra Cordyceps Plus (10.28 each).
I was really upset because I was heading back to my country(Taiwan) and did not have time to reorder it and deal with the problem. I called them and first they seemed helpful. They advised me to send the wrong products back and they will send the replacement to me.
Well, it is November now and I still didn't hear from anybody since April 7th. I'd emailed them and wrote a letter to them. They just simply ignored me completely. I finally decided not to be too upset over few hundred dollars.
I thought they wouldn't do disgusting and dishonor thing like that since they were big company like other companies I ordered from before. I was DEAD WRONG.
Hope karma will give this company what they deserve. Will NEVER buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitadigestcom/internet/Vitadigestcom-SENT-WRONG-and-CHEAPER-PRODUCTS-Internet-968863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitadigest.com