Complaint Review: Vitafree aka DietZX Genesis

• Reported By:Mountain View AR
Vitafree aka DietZX Genesis
www.vitafree.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vitafree aka DietZX Genesis false promises victimized many consumers

ripoffordered product over a YEAR AGO--have been blown off by endless telemarketers--have been lied to about getting my money back or the product

I saw the commercial for DietZX on television offering four free bottles of the product. All I had to pay was shipping and handling. So I called and ordered the product--in October of 2001. They debited my checking account for $56 and told me that I would receive the product in six to eight weeks.

I waited over three months before calling and asking what happened to my order. I had to call dozens of times before I actually got through the busy signal--only to find that I was put on hold for hours.

I called (and got through) over ten different times. Every single time I was on hold for over an hour. One time I was even on hold for three hours. I talked to several different representatives. A couple of them were very rude and one even hung up on me after I told her my problem. A few of them gave me the "run-around" and told me I had to mail this and call that. Finally I talked to a man who put me on hold to talk to his supervisor (or so he said). He got back on the phone and told me that I would receive either my money back or the product in two weeks.

All those phone calls occured over a six month period of time, from October of 2001 to April of this year. It is now the end of September and I have still not received my money or the product.

I am tired of being given the run-around. These people are scam artists, and I want my money back. How can these people get away with this? Please help me.

Constance
Mountain View, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2002 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafree-aka-DietZX-Genesis/nationwide/Vitafree-aka-DietZX-Genesis-false-promises-victimized-many-consumers-30514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree aka DietZX Genesis