Complaint Review: Vitafree.com Inc

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2001

• Reported By:
Vitafree.com Inc
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

Vitafree.com Diet ZX formula Vita free ripoff #2 ..

I ordered the Diet ZX formula using a "check by phone" transaction. I found it odd that I recieved no confirmation of the order whatsoever but ignored it 3 days later I was stunned to find my checking account was hit twice by the same order.

I called infuriated and they informed me that the order was duplicated and they would cancel the second order and reimburse my account. I have not recieved the original order or the money from their mistake.

I feel vulnerable now since they have my checking account info and they can dip into it anytime they like.

This is certainly the last time I will deal with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom-Inc/Bell-California-90201/Vitafreecom-Diet-ZX-formula-Vita-free-ripoff-2--7102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com Inc