Complaint Review: Vitafree.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago Il
Vitafree.com
7420 Clairemont BLVD #103-156 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Vitafree.com fraudulent ripoff business false promises screwed others too San Diego California

In December of 2001 I noticed the advertisement on television about dietzx and decided that maybe it deserved a shot. The commercial itself made me a bit skeptical because I only saw it at night time and the fact that it had not been approved by the FDA. I decided to take a chance anyway and ordered some of the pills that claimed to be free.

I wanted something to work so badly that I ordered $56.60 cents worth. It seemed like a ripoff then because it claimed to be free and here thery were charging $8 bottle. When you want to lose weight anything is worth a shot, so they received the check that I sent and cashed it.

Afew weeks later they sent a confirmation stating that it would take about four weeks. Here it is June and and I still have not gotten anything and it never hit me that I had been ripped off. For the past three months I had been sending emails and calling the number but never got anybody to talk to or the message would say call back during office hours then I began to send more emails and the email address had changed.

Just today I called and they were talking about refunds for abenegizer and that product didn't have anything to do with the product that I ordered and that Is when I figured out that I had been ripped off. I'm very pissed off and I want justice.

Andrea
CHicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2002 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom/San-Diego-California-92111/Vitafreecom-fraudulent-ripoff-business-false-promises-screwed-others-too-San-Diego-Califo-22501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com