Complaint Review: Vitafree.com

• Reported By:Smithville Missouri
Vitafree.com
vitafree.com Internet U.S.A.

Vitafree.com ripoff Internet Nationwide

The first time I order diet xz am/pm it was received in a few weeks it does work.

I was lucky I had reordered in march 2001 and never was charged or received producted also tried calling and e-mailing company with the same e-mail letter as the others on here.

I tried to reorder again in 2002 with the same results, I'm glad that I have read all the letters on here.

I have never been charged for the product that I order so was one of the lucky people.

I wish the company had been able to produce and stay honest because the product did work for me and I would have paid the $6.50 per bottle to keep using it.

Bobbi
Smithville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2003 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom/internet/Vitafreecom-ripoff-Internet-Nationwide-46477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com