Complaint Review: Vitafree.com

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2002

• Reported By:Boomer West Virginia
Vitafree.com
www.vitafree.com Internet U.S.A.

Vitafree.com ripoff, they have money I have nothing, good deal for them ripoff fraud business Internet

On 9/27/02 I place an order for Passion ZX from Vitafree.com, they have their $26.85 but I have nothing to show for it. Ya know I never thought about making money by ripping people off maybe they don't have a product maybe it's a front. I would love to get my money back, may not be much to them but it is quite a bit to me. I can't even get their web page to come up now maybe they closed up shop. I haven't tried to call them and don't even know if they have a phone number but it wouldn't be worth getting my blood pressure up for.

Todd
Boomer, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2002 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom/internet/Vitafreecom-ripoff-they-have-money-I-have-nothing-good-deal-for-them-ripoff-fraud-busin-38580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com