Complaint Review: Vitafree.com

Vitafree.com
unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

VITAFREE.COM/DIET ZX CONTINUES TO SCAM INDIVIDUALS

*0:

I should have performed a more indepth research on Vitafree.com. I now find myself in the same situation with untold others who have ordered from this company. On 10/12/01 I ordered three bottles of Diet ZX A.M., and three bottles of the P.M. formulas. The charge for this order was immediately sent through my charge card. As of today, six weeks has passed and I have not received my order.

I have sent numerous detailed emails to Vitafree concerning the status of my orders and demanding that they comply. I received one generic email response from Vitafree stating that due to overwhelming response to their add, that they had been having difficulties filling the order. The message asked that I be patient and the product would be received in four to six weeks.

Numerous attempts to contact Vitafree at their 800 number have been unsuccessful. Regardless of what time I call during their "business hours," my calls are answered by their recording.

As a Paralegal, I have researched my consumer rights. I have informed Vitafree by email and letter of my intent to seek any and all legal remedy and relief to this situation.

If I had previously reviewed this site, I would not have ordered from Vitafree.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitafreecom/nationwide/VITAFREECOMDIET-ZX-CONTINUES-TO-SCAM-INDIVIDUALS-8077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitafree.com