Complaint Review: Vitaglo Aka Discount Natural Foods

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2007

• Reported By:Draper Utah
Vitaglo Aka Discount Natural Foods
3990 New Court Road Syracuse, NY 13206 Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Vitaglo Vitaglo Aka Discount Natural Foods Vitaglo Aka Discount Natural Foods RIP OFF vitaglo aka discount natural foods...thinking of using vitaglo Think twice and save you cash. Syracuse New York

Considering using vitaglo? You may want to think twice...

Readers Digest Version: Save your money and go elsewhere.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Rude and Unprofessional

SHIPPING: Unreliable

PRODUCT QUALITY: Over expired rotting supplements

The Whole Story about Vitaglo:

I have used vitaglo for almost 5 yrs with NO issues.Unfortunately their customer service and product fulfillment has taken a complete nosedive this year. Financial problems, ownership change, who knows?

I ordered 100 bucks of Muscle Milk RTD back in Aug '07. 1 case arrived and the other never did. It gets better. The case that did arrive reeked like rotten expired milk!

A few of the RTD's had exploded and the rest of the RTD's had their seals detaching. Nonetheless it was disgusting and made a quick trip to the dumpster.

I called the customer service # and spoke to a absolute A** HOLE ! When I told him what happened he questioned my "story" and before I could discuss a resolution he hung up on me.

Keep in mind, with credit card receipts to prove it, I have spent close to $2,000 with vitaglo over the years. How would you feel?

However, I did send an e-mail and received a reply back from a Mike who acknowledged they were having a problem with their RTD supplier.

He couldn't give a refund but he did offer me $100 credit. Fine, I own a business, mistakes happen.. Hatchet was buried......I thought..

When I chose to use the credit, I contacted him and he never responded again. I sent an additional 2 e-mails and still no reply.

Conclusion: They lost a life long customer

Brian
Draper, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2007 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitaglo-Aka-Discount-Natural-Foods/Syracuse-New-York-13206/Vitaglo-Vitaglo-Aka-Discount-Natural-Foods-Vitaglo-Aka-Discount-Natural-Foods-RIP-OFF-vita-284647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitaglo Aka Discount Natural Foods