Complaint Review: Vitaglo

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Palm Coast Florida United States of America
Vitaglo
3990 New Court Ave. Internet United States of America

Vitaglo Discount Natural Foods Rude, condescending, uncooperative, bad business practices Internet, Internet

I ordered products from this company on the computer. The products did not come. I emailed the company and heard nothing back. I called to ask about the products and was told it was my fault because of what I had ordered. I was told it was not their fault that I had not been contacted.

After calmly asking questions of the man, he then began telling me that I was stupid because I talk slow and he hung up on me.

I called him back and he began yelling at me and said I was harassing him because I was asking more questions. I then cancelled the order but he said it was then too late that the order had just gone out! He was rude, condescending and boorish. A terrible way to do business. I will never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitaglo/internet/Vitaglo-Discount-Natural-Foods-Rude-condescending-uncooperative-bad-business-practices-864949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitaglo