Complaint Review: Vitaglo.com DISCOUNT NATURAL FOODS

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:brockton Massachusetts
Vitaglo.com DISCOUNT NATURAL FOODS
3990 New Court Ave Syracuse New York, New York U.S.A.

Vitaglo.com DISCOUNT NATURAL FOODS Syracuse New York New York

I ORDERED SOME PRODUCTS FROM vitaglo.com AND THE PACKAGE CAME TO MY HOME WHICH WAS FINE, I ENDED UP MISSING THE PRODUCT BECAUSE I ASKED THE COMPANY TO EMAIL ME WHEN THEY WERE SENDING IT OUT SO THAT I COULD LOOK OUT FOR IT, THEY NEVER DID.. SO I HAD TO SEND RESHIPPING FEES PLUS I ADDED ANOTHER ITEM IN TO THE PACKAGE THE GUY MIKE EMAILED AND SAID GIVE MY APT NUMBER ASLO.

SO I SEND THE PAYMENT OUT NEVER A RESPONSE SAYING THAT THEY GOT THE PAYMENT NO SAYING THEY ARE SENDING IT OUT NOTHING!!!.... SO I EMAIL HIM A WEEK LATER I DON'T GET A RESPONSE UNTIL 2 WEEKS LATER HIM ASKING WHAT SIZE SOAP I WANTED STILL NOT SENDING IT OUT...

THE NEXT WEEK I EMAILED HIM AGAIN AND DIDNT GET A RETURN EMAIL UNTIL A WEEK LATER HIM ASKING ME WHAT TYPE OF SOAP I WANT AGAIN!!!.. IT HAS BEEN A MONTH NO PRODUCT YET MIKE IS PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND I ASK YOU TO BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING FROM THIS STORE I DONT UNDERSTAND HIS WORK ETHIC PLEASE BEWARE WHEN BUYING... I AM STILL OWED $22.16

Tiara
brockton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitaglocom-DISCOUNT-NATURAL-FOODS/Syracuse-New-York-New-York-13206/Vitaglocom-DISCOUNT-NATURAL-FOODS-Syracuse-New-York-New-York-248746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitaglo.com DISCOUNT NATURAL FOODS