• Report: #202460

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:Loudonville New York
Vitaglo.com, Discount Natural Foods
3990 New Court Ave. Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Vitaglo.com, Discount Natural Foods failed to deliver product, no refund, no reply from customer service Syracuse New York

Vitaglo.com charged me for a product I never received. I sent them an email asking about the status of my order, and their reply was, "sorry for the troubles this package was returned damaged by ups. the paperwork just came in today and i will reship it out. sorry for the delay." A month later, I still hadn't received the product. I called them, but they told me to email sales@vitaglo.com. So, I sent them 2 more emails and left a message on their answering machine, asking for my product or a refund. They never responded.

Unhappy customer
Loudonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitaglocom-Discount-Natural-Foods/Syracuse-New-York-13206/Vitaglocom-Discount-Natural-Foods-failed-to-deliver-product-no-refund-no-reply-from-cu-202460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitaglo.com, Discount Natural Foods