Complaint Review: Vitaglo.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: None — burbank California U.S.A.
Vitaglo.com
Syracuse, NY Internet United States of America

Vitaglo.com DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet

This is the email I sent today:

I placed this order on 10-17 asking that it be shipped to my work address.  On 10-18 I was laid-off.  I called that evening and spoke to Mike to ask that the order be redirected to my home, while I still have one. He was very brusque with me and assured me it would be no problem. The order also indicated I would recieve it within 10 days.

Today, 10-26, 8 days later, I recieved a robo-email telling me my order is being shipped--to my work address!  I called, spoke to some man, probably Mike based on his atrocious telephone manner, tried to explain the situation.  He interrupted me, then hung up on me!

I repeat, HE HUNG UP ON ME!

Furthermore, my credit card was charged for the order on 10-18.  It is ILLEGAL to charge for merchansdise before it is shipped!  If you think I'm going to do business with a company that treats it's customers like that, you are out of your f***ing minds. Cancel the order.  Call UPS and have the package redirected. I am disputing the charges on my credit card and taking my business elsewhere.

And I will placing bad reveiws of your company on every internet site I can find.

Wish I had read checked the internet first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitaglocom/internet/Vitaglocom-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-655417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitaglo.com