Complaint Review: Vital Chek

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Vital Chek

Vital Chek Took 5 months to get send out for my birth certificate, Internet

I applied to get a certified copy of my birth certificate through Vital Chek in October 2012 as I needed it to get an Arizona state ID & paid for it through my husband's credit card & they had told me it was to be shipped out between 10 to 14 business days; after two weeks later I still have not received it. I had called them in January to re-send to me. I recently went to California to pick up my marriage license & talked to the clerk recorder office in Orange & they assured me that I would receive it when I had returned home. It's been almost a month since Vital Chek assured me that I would receive it but they told me that it got send back to the county office & they would send it out again but through an alternate address. I told them that I would go through the county office to see if I could get it in person as every time they had said they would send it again, I still would not receive it. I just talked to the county office & they said that since Vital Chek is through a private independent company I'd have to pay the fees when I got there. I would like Vital Chek to reimburse my husband's credit card as now we have to go in person & pay the fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vital-Chek/internet/Vital-Chek-Took-5-months-to-get-send-out-for-my-birth-certificate-Internet-1017554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vital Chek