Complaint Review: Vital Chek

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: scottmichael96 — San Diego California United States of America
Vital Chek

Vital Chek Vital Check is the most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with and do not understand how they are still in business. They charged me a processing fee, yet were unable to complete my order, and af , Internet

Vital Check is the most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with and do not understand how they are still in business. They charged me a processing fee, yet were unable to complete my order, and after several attempts to find out the status of my order, I've now been informed that they no longer process orders for Death Certificates for the State of Indiana as of October 15. However, my original order was placed on 6/25/2012, and today is November 5. Not once did anyone from Vital Check contact me regarding my order, nor did I ever receive a refund. Without any luck contacting Vital Check directly, I contacted David Butler from the number in this review. After attempting to over explain, and continuous rambling to try and appease the situation, he did explain that it could take 5 - 7 business days. When I reminded him that it is Nov. 5, and that they stopped processing orders for Indiana on Oct. 15, he went on to over explain and ramble some more. So, after trying to explain to him that it is more than 5 - 7 business between Oct. 15 to Nov. 5, I let him try and over explain or over talk his way out of the situation, I calmly explained that if I do NOT have the refund by the 6th business day, I will follow up with a lawsuit of my own. Big Businesses trying to take advantage of consumers in America by assuming that we are mindless idiots who will take whatever they give us, has to stop. This goes out to, not only Vital Check, but any other American company that outsources customer service to overseas employees, have some *** PRIDE! You are still an American.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vital-Chek/internet/Vital-Chek-Vital-Check-is-the-most-unprofessional-company-Ive-ever-dealt-with-and-do-not-965082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vital Chek