Complaint Review: VitalChek

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Stuart Florida United States of America
VitalChek

VitalChek Poor Customer Service , Internet

On August 21st 2012, I contracted VitalChek to send me my birth certificate from the state of Pennsylvania. I was applying for a passport from my home state of Florida, and was instructed by the Martin County Clerk of Courts to use VitalChek to secure the document. It is now September 27th 2012, and until today VitalChek customer service reps refused to follow up on why the document was not sent. It is my understanding that VitalChek has a monopoly with government agencies across the US to provide these services. In the past week, I have made three phone calls to VitalChek, twice I was advised by recording to call back some other time due to high call volumns. I stayed on line and after some time was able to speak with a customer service rep. Until today I was told there was nothing they could do, and to wait. When I asked them to contact the Pennsylvania agency they are contracted to deal with, they refused! They have very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitalChek/internet/VitalChek-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-947565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitalChek