Complaint Review: VitalChek

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lou Nipote — Hermosa Beach California United States of America
VitalChek

VitalChek Vita Check, Vital Check, Vita Chek, VitalChek Scam Report and Notice to the General Public Internet

VitalChek charged my credit card and failed to provide me with a birth certificate even though I provided impeccable documentation in order to obtain a birth certificate. I called customer service and spoke to supervisors who failed to correct the situation and refund my money. They lied to me about never charging my credit card and made excessive charges that were not refunded. They are essentially a scam operating under the cloak of a legitimate enterprise. Do not do business with them. I spent many days collecting the appropriate documentation and in follow up discussions with their customer service department and continued to be charged for documentation that I never received. Do not do business with VitalChek!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VitalChek/internet/VitalChek-Vita-Check-Vital-Check-Vita-Chek-VitalChek-Scam-Report-and-Notice-to-the-Gene-974323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VitalChek