Complaint Review: Vitality Source Network - Vitality Network

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:copper mountain Colorado
Vitality Source Network - Vitality Network
1048 Irvine Ave #350 Newport Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-953.8535
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Vitality Source Network - vitalitynetwork company claims to have a mailer program that pays money to people who mail out their brochures and literature. I invested roughly $300 and my time into their so called opportunity and it doesn't work!! RIPOFF Newport Beach California

I found vitality source advertised in national digest work at home opportunities. I have invested $300 and my time into the company. I followed their program exactly and over two months later I have yet to see one cent in commission.

I have twice attempted to contact the company but apparently they not only advertise misleading and deceitful promises but they are also unprofessional as they do not respond to my letters or emails.

At this point I simply wanted a partial refund but the company ignores my request.

I am completely unimpressed with vitality source.

copper mountain, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitality-Source-Network-Vitality-Network/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Vitality-Source-Network-vitalitynetwork-company-claims-to-have-a-mailer-program-that-pay-167732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitality Source Network - Vitality Network