Complaint Review: Vitamax

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Erie Pennsylvania
Internet USA

Vitamax Global Vitamax; JRM Marketing Solutions, Globaltek Distribution Services Extorted $89.95 for undisclosed reoccurring purchase following "free sample". Internet

I was linked to VitamaxGarciniaCambogia.com/.org/.net from a online review which stated a free 60day trial of Garcinia extract was available at no risk and with no subscription commitment. The claims of effectiveness of the extract in the review were impressive so I decided to give it a try.  When I followed the link and then the directions to order the free sample bottle I saw no sign of or overt indication of this being a re-occurring purchase or subscription, even after my order was completed. So I completed the process. Now came the first sign of trouble, no confirmation email, no confirmation number, just an on screen thank you for your order. Our free samples arrived in about 5days. Again no indication this was a re-occurring purchase or that we now had 9days to cancel said re-occurring "service". Just a charge for the shipping and handling and the free sample bottle.

We had no idea what we had signed up for by placing those orders until 20days later when my bank account was charged $89.95, which I didn't recognized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamax/internet/Vitamax-Global-Vitamax-JRM-Marketing-Solutions-Globaltek-Distribution-Services-Extorted-1141765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamax