Complaint Review: Vitamin World Michele Vickery Perez

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Jason — North Palm beach Florida USA
Vitamin World Michele Vickery Perez
801 North Congress Ave Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

Vitamin World Michele Vickery Perez Vitamin World Michele Vickery Perez Illegal Selling Techiniques Boynton Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Comment

*Author of original report: My Father After Using Your Products

I was sold many Products by this store with Michele Vickery Perez representing the Company as Manager..She sold me many Products that she claims was a Cure for Cancer and convinced me by using her employee discount to help me purchase these. My Father is in JFK ICU as we speak after having Renal Cell Carcinoma Removed from his inner part of his skull! She told me that these products would cure Candida problems and made claims that the products also cure cancer that has gotten my Fathers hopes up for no reason at all to find out a few months down the road that the Cancer is still there and moved into his Skull from his Kidney's.. I reported her to her district Manager who then in return gave her my information and she used it to hurt me... This was a confidentiality agreement and with in two days she knew who made the report... I plan on taking this to the FDA and pressing charges if this Company doesn't give me a Good explanation a of why my name was given to her so she can  get revenge on me....Now I am in fear for my life and my Families as Well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamin-World-Michele-Vickery-Perez/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Vitamin-World-Michele-Vickery-Perez-Vitamin-World-Michele-Vickery-Perez-Illegal-Selling-Te-1018512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamin World Michele Vickery Perez

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

By law, she cannot say "will cure", she can only say "other customers have told us they liked this product and/or this product has helped them".... Are you sure she said "cure"? Even if she had, did it not occur to you that if it were true, why would anyone have cancer? Also, why are you in fear of your life, just because she knows you complained? Has she threatened you? If so, did you call the police?

Sorry about your dad...hope he recovers...

My Father After Using Your Products

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

Here is proof your products DONT cure cancer

lightly