Complaint Review: Vitamins Because LLC

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: MBC — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Vitamins Because LLC
3930 Suncoast Boulevard Homosassa, FL 34448-2601 Internet, Virginia United States of America

Vitamins Because LLC Vitamins Because Your Worth It SCAM Took My Money Internet, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: From a Satisfied Customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rep for Vitamins Because

In mid-August 2012 I ordered Siberian Rhubarb from them as seen on the Dr. Oz show.  They advertise on their website "as seen on Dr. Oz Show."  As of today, October 5, 2012, I have still not received the order or a refund.  I attempted to call the company at the phone number listed on their website 1-866-578-6852 and you continually get a "voice mail full" message.  I have emailed several times.  Once to ask when my order would be shipped because their website states "next day shipping".  After several days, I finally got a response saying to wait 21 days.

After the 21 days passed, still no product.  I then tried to call again.  Same "voice mail full" message.  I then emailed again requesting a refund, after several days I received a response saying they cancelled my order and I would receive a refund by check and to allow 30 days.  Well, I still have no refund.  I have filed a dispute for fraud with my credit union and if this is not successful I plan to contact federal authorities very soon.  I also am contacting the Dr. Oz show as they use his show to promote their website.  Do not purchase anything from this company.  It is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamins-Because-LLC/Internet-Virginia-34448-2601/Vitamins-Because-LLC-Vitamins-Because-Your-Worth-It-SCAM-Took-My-Money-Internet-Virginia-951116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamins Because LLC

From a Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: silvertrove - ()

I have ordered from Vitamins Because twice and have always received my supplements faster than expected.  I truly believe that this is a reputable company that grew faster than they expected, which caused order processing delays.  They manufacture the products they sell and probably didn't have the capacity to produce so many supplements in a short time.

As a small bussiness owner, I understand what it's like to suddenly get swamped with orders and believe that growth should be viewed as a good sign.  I believe they have now expanded their operation and manufacturing capabilities and are an excellent company to deal with.    Give them a chance!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rep for Vitamins Because

AUTHOR: vitamins because - ()

I am sorry for the bad experience you had with our company, I would like to make this right, We started out as a small vitamin store in homossassa florida, its not a rich area, so we did buy one get 2 free out of our store, and built a FDA cGMP approved manufacture facility their, so we could open more stores, and make the product as pure as possible for our customers, we built the website for our customers that go up north for the summer, so they could order online, from us, the website took off, because of the prices and the buy 1 get 2 free. We handle around 500 to 700 orders a day, we have had some growing pains, but we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee we use to mail the check back, know we can do it online, our customer service center is open Monday-Friday 10:00 to 5:00 pm EST after hours use to go to a mail box, that would sometimes be full we fixed that. Please give us the chance to make this right, please contact us at 1-866-578-6852

At the request of our customers that walk into our stores, we built a Dr Oz Product List page, were we put all the products, that we are aware that Dr.Oz has advised his viewers about, in one easy shopping area, their is only around 160 products in that area that he has talked about, we manufacture over 1100 products, The most important persons to use is our customers, So please give us the opportunity to make this right.