Complaint Review: Vitamins Because Your Worth It

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Gerry — Tucson Arizona
Vitamins Because Your Worth It

Vitamins Because Your Worth It Failed to deliver the product and never returned my phone calls, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the inconvience

After hearing of the product Garcinia Cambogia in Dr Oz's TV program I ordered a bottle from Vitamins Because Your Worth It.

My Order Confirmation was sent to me by email on the 2nd of April and stated that I would receive my order withing 5-7 days by UPS.

On the 17th of April, and then on the 18th of April I called the company to enquire about my order.  On both ocassions I got a recorded message that said there was no one availble to take my call but to leave my name and address and they would call me back.  Today, the 18th, I'm still waiting for a call back.

I then checked on-line to see if this company had other similar complaints and found that there were several.  I therefore suspect that this company is not a legitimate and/or honest business.

I will report this to my credit card company and the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamins-Because-Your-Worth-It/internet/Vitamins-Because-Your-Worth-It-Failed-to-deliver-the-product-and-never-returned-my-phone-1044393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamins Because Your Worth It

We apologize for the inconvience

AUTHOR: vitamins because - ()

We apologize for the inconvience our Toll Free phone number is 1-866-578-6852 we are open from

10:00am-5:00pm EST M-Friday Please call us So We can give you your money back ,we have 100% Money back guarantee, or go to our contact us page http://www.doctorvitaminstore.com/ContactUs.html

We process between 500-700 orders a day, we are striving for 100% satisfaction, to only have about 14 complaints in a year is incredible.  We want your satisfaction so give us the chance to give your money back. thank you