Complaint Review: Vitamins Because

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Mary C — Hammond Louisiana
Vitamins Because

Vitamins Because Doctor Vitamin Store garcinia cambogia order way overdue, Internet

*Consumer Comment: REPEAT CUSTOMER

*Consumer Comment: I'm happy

I ordered garcinia cambogia on April 10, 2013.  It was supposed to arrive in 5-7 days.  That didn't happen; I even had notes up for the mailman to deliver to my neighbor across the hall if I weren't home.  It never arrived.

I emailed the company and I called them.  They told me that they still had to manufacture the product and that it would take 14 days and once it was manufactured, it would take 5-7 days. They also said that the delay was due to unexpected high volume of orders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamins-Because/internet/Vitamins-Because-Doctor-Vitamin-Store-garcinia-cambogia-order-way-overdue-Internet-1046239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamins Because

REPEAT CUSTOMER

AUTHOR: Porcelain - ()

I have ordered and reordered SEVERAL times from this company with 100% customer satisfaction ... and I was a customer of a different company for years ... would not buy from anyone else ... then I decided to take a chance in them because of their buy 1 - get 3 policy ... my previous company only offers that as a ''special'' a couple of times a year. Their prices are also more economical ... I am very pleased with this company and those that know me ... will tell you that I am VERY vocal if a business is lacking in ethics or customer service.

I'm happy

AUTHOR: Aleecia - ()

I ordered garcinia cambogia from www.doctorvitaminstore.com and I am completely 100% satisfied. I ordered my vitamins on Wednesday night August 14, 2013.

On Thursday morning I received an e-mail from them saying my order was shipped and here it is Saturday August 17th, 2013 and I already have them. Plus, I received two free bottles!!!

I am very happy with the speedy delivery and will definitely recommend this company to anyone and i will also order from them again.