• Report: #1041967

Complaint Review: Vitamins because your worth it

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Fernando — Frostproof Florida
Vitamins because your worth it
6454 S Tex Point Homosassa, Florida United States of America

Vitamins because your worth it Doctorvitaminstore Item was 'NEVER' delivered!! Homosassa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Money back guarantee

I ordered some herbal supplements from "Vitamins because your worth it" located in Homosassa, Fl. The order came to 18.94 including 3.95 for UPS ground shipping fee. Now, I literary live 1 hour away from the place. Well, the 3-7 days came and went and still no product. I started to do some research on this company, and that's when I found this site.

I tried calling the customer service number listed on their web site and it was disconnected. At this point I want a refund. I don't want the product because I just don't trust this company (if it is one?). I'm going to try to contact the (company?) a few more times to be fair. If my attempts fail, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Agriculture- Consumer Affairs Department and file a formal complaint! I understand that things happen, but when I start reading complaints similar to mine, it raises some doubt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamins-because-your-worth-it/Homosassa-Florida-34448/Vitamins-because-your-worth-it-Doctorvitaminstore-Item-was-NEVER-delivered-Homosassa-1041967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamins because your worth it

Money back guarantee

AUTHOR: vitamins because - ()

we apologize for your inconvience, Our customer service number is toll Free 1-866-578-6852 We Are Open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm m-friday EST we offer 100% money back guarantee, We process 500-700 orders a day.  I am an employee, but for them to only have about 14 complaints in a year is incredible, Most companies have that many complaints a day. Just shows how pure their products are. here is the contact Page. Please allow us to give your money back.