Complaint Review: Vitelity LLC

• Updated: Sat, May 07, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Dallas Texas United States of America
Vitelity LLC
Nationwide United States of America

Vitelity LLC attempting to get my street address to send a 'free' medical benefits card. Nationwide

I received a telephone call on my landline telephone this morning from a man asking for my mailing address.  When I asked why he wanted it, he said he wanted to send me a 'free health benefits card'.  I told him that I had a health benefits card and he said it was in addition to that one.  I told him that I thought the call was very suspicious and hung up.  The Caller ID said 'Vitelity LLC'.  The same call came through about 10 minutes late, but I didn't answer it.

I've blocked this number from being put through to my telephone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2011 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitelity-LLC/nationwide/Vitelity-LLC-attempting-to-get-my-street-address-to-send-a-free-medical-benefits-card-726807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitelity LLC