Complaint Review: Viterbiseo.com

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — el cajon California
Viterbiseo.com
3434 Tony Drive San Diego, California United States of America

Viterbiseo.com Juan Pablo Ramirez JP Ramirez extorted me, I beat him in Superior Court, He refuses to pay damages San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Michael Sitter is a struggling drug dealer.

Juan Pablo Ramirez has been operating an illegal marijuana supply business. He uses confidential patient information to extort and threaten potential clients.

JP created web sites with false and damaging information about myself, my business, and family members. I was granted a Civil Harassment Restraining Order against him in July 2012. The judge ordered him to pay my attorneys fees, which he has not complied. Juan Pablo Ramirez is in violation of a court order.

He currently has 3 CHR orders against him in San Diego county. JP, owner of Viterbi SEO, and several other enterprises, has acted this way before, and continues to operate his illegal drug operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viterbiseocom/San-Diego-California-92122/Viterbiseocom-Juan-Pablo-Ramirez-JP-Ramirez-extorted-me-I-beat-him-in-Superior-Court-He-1046055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viterbiseo.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Michael Sitter is a struggling drug dealer.

AUTHOR: jpramirez - ()

Michael Sitter is a struggling drug dealer in San Diego. He came to one of the websites I manage to buy marijuana clones to sell pot for extra income.  I was unable to help him and he continued to stalk me and make threats for about 2 weeks.  I simply made a website reporting Michael's problems with soliciting gay sex online and the STDs he has contracted.  After his family found out Michael Sitter is a homosexual, he sued me in court as retalitation.  Anyone who knows me would see this report as humorous, malicous and untrue.  I'm simply responding so that people can avoid Michael Sitter at all costs.  He has a mental disorder and is violent.