Complaint Review: VivaLaDeals.com

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Screwed Customer — north star Alabama
VivaLaDeals.com
747 Crocker Street Los Angeles, California USA

VivaLaDeals.com Sent me a TV which the sound does not work! Los Angeles California

I ordered a 12 volt LED TV (24 Inch QuantumFX TV-LED2412 LED 12Volt AC/DC 1080p ATSC Digital HDTV w/ DVD Player and USB Input) for $260.00... When it arrived the sound did not work. So I called to have it replaced or my money refunded. They advised me to go back to the site and place another order for the same TV! And when I get it to send the bad one back to them... Why would I spend another $260for a TV I have no confidence in, in order to get a refund!!!! This is a scam.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VivaLaDealscom/Los-Angeles-California-90021/VivaLaDealscom-Sent-me-a-TV-which-the-sound-does-not-work-Los-Angeles-California-1054352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VivaLaDeals.com