Complaint Review: Vivian Kaplan - Elite Home Health

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: OT Elite — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Vivian Kaplan - Elite Home Health
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Vivian Kaplan/ - Elite Home Health Surprised to hear that you paid back your employees that you owed money to. Boca Raton, Florida

I was surprised to read that Vivian said that she paid full restitution to her employees.  I was a very loyal employee with Elite  Home Health for years. In the beginning thigs were great!  I saw many patients and always got paid on time.  I began hearing rumors about others not getting paid but would not speak badly about that as that was not my experience.  I was even observed with Vivian by a federal agency, at a patients house, and was brought into the bathroom by the agent and asked if I was getting paid.  At that time I was and told that to the agent.  This is probably why Vivian chose me to be observed that day.

As time went on, my paychecks began to be short.  Each week, Vivian had an excuse and kept assuring me that it would be remedied.  Then a check bounced and the replacement check was short. Then the checks stopped coming.  When I approached Vivian to say that I could no longer afford to work for free and we needed to straighten out all that was owed me,  she became very angry and informed me of how" unethical I was in abandoning my patients".  I had a young patient at the time that was unable to use her hands after neck surgery.  I was fond of this patient and finished her care.  I spoke with her insurance company and they assured me that Elite was paid for the treatments.  I never was.  The final total of what I was never paid was $3000.00.

If Vivian paid everyone back,  how come I did not receive a check.  It is not like she didn't realize that she owed me money.  Maybe it is because I did not harrass her nor was I vindictive.  That is not who I am.  However, I have learned a valuable lesson from this and will never allow myself to get int this position again!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivian-Kaplan-Elite-Home-Health/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Vivian-Kaplan-Elite-Home-Health-Surprised-to-hear-that-you-paid-back-your-employees-t-711685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivian Kaplan - Elite Home Health