dancers

Complaint Review: Vivian Kelly - ON-LINE CO-ORDINATOR - MR CHAINE JEFF - MR HENRY PETERS - Express Courier Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 15, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
225 Eastcote Lane South Harrow Middlesex, United Kingdom United Kingdom

EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS - Vivian Kelly ON-LINE CO-ORDINATOR - MR CHAINE JEFF - MR HENRY PETERS -Express Courier Services UK Lottery Winners Beware!! Scam had me going for 2 days until they said wire almost 1000.00$ by Western Union Middlesex United Kingdom

*Consumer Suggestion: This report has helped me not to be ripped off

From the Desk of Vivian Kelly to the email of Mr Chaine Jeff to the emails and Phone calls even with a Mister Henry Peters.. this scam really had me going... It said that our email was attatched to a winning ticket in The UK lottery...

I understand how junk mail gets my address so I am NOT totally dumb when it comes to scams...I mean anything that says pay me so I can pay you must be verified in my household before I will drop one red cent!... But this one almost got me!

They had winning ticket numbers, reference numbers, email addresses and phone numbers and it all looked to be lagitament!

They had me going... Verifiying who I was and that I had the verifiable winning numbers and right batch numbers... yep they were really wreeling me in... right up until I got this email from Mr Henry Peters... it is as Follows:

225 Eastcote Lane South Harrow

DATE: 1ST MARCH,2007

CPEL/OWN/9876

ATTN: CHRISTOPHER

Good day to you.

With details you provided in your Funds release form, as well as your winning Verification form which was made available to us by THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY OFFICE, a package has been prepared for dispatch.

This package includes your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents regarding your winnings. If there is any change in Address and/or Name please inform us immediately before making any payment so that we can effect the change before dispatch.

You have been officially cleared by the verification department of the Uk National Lottery Office for payment.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you.

REFERENCE NUMBER: UK/9420X2/68
PACKAGE WEIGHT: 1.52g
PACKAGE COLOUR: Brown
REG NUMBER: CVL/TW/US/254.
RECIPIENTS ADDRESS: 9100 saddlehorn dr. #203 fort worth tx 76116 USA.

BE INFORMED THAT AMONGST OTHERS, YOUR WINNING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
*WINNING CHEQUE
*ORIGINAL COPY OF WINNING CERTIFICATE
*CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS (Issued by Uk Lottery Affairs Commission)

*ORIGINAL WINNING DOCUMENTS

BREAK DOWN OF CHARGES TO BE MET BEFORE DELIVERY:
CHEQUE COURIER.
Cost of courier/shipping charges: 100
Vat: 50
Custom duties: 100
Administrative/company charges: 100
Insurance fee: 150
Total: 500GBP (US$977 EQUIVALENT)

Your courier delivery charges can be discharged to our accountant below via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

BELOW ARE THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS OF OUR ACCOUNT WHOSE NAME AND ADDRESS YOU ARE TO SEND THE DELIVERY CHARGES.

WESTERNUNION INFORMATIONS
NAME: TINA GARFIELD
ADDRESS: 135 Commercial Street, London EC2M 3UR UK
AMOUNT: 500POUNDS

After which a payment receipt will be forwarded to you.You are to forward payment details to this office via email which must include the transaction number and payment informations.

Upon receipt of the above, Your parcel delivery will commence immediately.I want you to note that your parcel will get to you in two days after your transfer has been confirmed.

Please feel free to mail us as regards your parcel:
If you have any question or comments, it will be our pleasure to address those issue for you.Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.

ENDEAVOUR TO CALL OUR CUSTOMERCARE LINES FOR ENQUIRIES.

Yours Sincerely,

MR HENRY PETERS
Director Operations/Logistics.
EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
ECS UK
www.ecs-uk.info/uk
N:B
You will be advised not to divulge your winning details as we will not be held liable for any case of identity theft.

Well let me tell you that me not so dumb as scammers would like me to be... I picked up my phone and low and behold the numbers didn't work! Imagine that! So I fired off an email to Mr Peters asking him to please verify that this is Lagitament! Leaving my Phone number at the bottom of the e-mail! Now would you believe this man actually had the audacity to call me all the way from overseas... But still something didn't sit right... After we verified his phone numbers, (the one's listed above) I then called him back and this time it worked. He said that computer techs were working on the website and had keyed in the wrong information... He also graciously gave me the Phone numbers to a MR Chaine Jeff ... and then When I asked for some contact information on my "Accountant", one MS Tina Garfield, why Mr Peters hung up on me!!!! Go figure... MS Tina is the one referenced above that I was to supposed to wire money to, via Western Union Money Transfer! Not only would they not give me the contact information but he actually hung up on me!

Well that is my story!
Hope this story helps someone eles not to be RIPPED-OFF!

Chris
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivian-Kelly-ON-LINE-CO-ORDINATOR-MR-CHAINE-JEFF-MR-HENRY-PETERS-Express-Courier-Services/Middlesex-United-Kingdom-HA2-8RR/EUROPEAN-UNION-INTERNATIONAL-PROMOTIONS-Vivian-Kelly-ON-LINE-CO-ORDINATOR-MR-CHAINE-JE-237607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivian Kelly - ON-LINE CO-ORDINATOR - MR CHAINE JEFF - MR HENRY PETERS - Express Courier Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This report has helped me not to be ripped off

AUTHOR: Latasha - (U.S.A.)

I just got that same information just a different name a few days ago and someone name sand crotc keeps sending me mail telling me how legit it is

but my thing is if u won a lottery most people take any fees out the winnings not the other way around he told me to send him 1200 dollars and my first mind told me check out this site and low and behold they're scam artists

thank you so much for this report is has helped me not to be ripped off.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC