Complaint Review: Vivian Sepe

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: meg1620 — Payson Utah
Vivian Sepe
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-Co-op-BST/4 Internet USA

Vivian Sepe Rainbow Co-Op Facebook Group Co-Op Scammer on Facebook, Many people taken for $$ La Mesa Internet

Vivian Sepe is notorious now in Facebook groups for running a 'co-op' group called Rainbow Co-Op which is full of fake items, usually brought from overseas.

I purchased what was to be (5) Monster High dolls from her. I understood these were to be ordered and shipped to her, then shipped to me so the wait time would be awhile. She invoiced me $22.38 on October 11, 2013 for "Rainbow coop toy Buy" She later invoiced me for shipping on 11/19/13 for $6.51. I was to receive five different dolls (A, B, C, D and E). I received (2) A's, (2) E's and (1) B. One of the dolls also had a completely broken off leg (the leg was not included, so I know it was not a shipping error). She stated I could resell the extra dolls. She should have let me know beforehand she was packing the wrong dolls and I would have refused the shipment and/or told her to not send extras. I have also never been refunded for the broken doll. She has blamed her distributor; however I blame her as she is the one who knowingly packed my package wrong.

Aside from the toy problems, in November I purchased a makeup item from her for $4 which she never sent; I disputed with PayPal and won. It's these seemingly little amounts which add up and she is making a lot of money from these co-op purchases which never even happen!

I have looked in to Facebook co-op groups which give reports and reviews - there are almost all negative reviews for this site.

Her PayPal account name is listed as "Vivian's Charity" and there is no way to know how many people she has ripoffed!

Megan, Payson UT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivian-Sepe/internet/Vivian-Sepe-Rainbow-Co-Op-Facebook-Group-Co-Op-Scammer-on-Facebook-Many-people-taken-for-1114276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivian Sepe