Complaint Review: Vivian Wright-Bolton

• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: Samuel — Alhambra California U.S.A.
Vivian Wright-Bolton
1900 East Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101 USA Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Vivian Wright-Bolton ASI Conference Systems, Las Vegas, Nevada Does not pay interpreters at all. Does not respond to inquiries promptly due to alleged technical issues Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Recommended for her Prompt Action

*Author of original report: I'd like to fully retract the report

*Author of original report: Please remove this post

We performed simultaneous Mandarin interpretation services for ASI Conference Systems (Vivian Wright, the manager) for a conference in Washington DC in September, 2010.

As of today, January 18, 2011, we still have not received a check from Vivian Wright-Bolton or Vivian Wright, or ASI Conference Systems (a Las Vegas based company)

We sent several emails to vivian@asiconferencesystems.com with the invoice several times in October, November, and December of 2010, but Vivian Wright-Bolton claimed that she did not receive any of the emails because of technical issues.

She then provided me with her other email address which isvivianwright10@yahoo.com

Sent email to her again, with the invoice, and she said that her bookkeeper sent the check via fedex already. I asked for the tracking number. She did not respond.

She gave me her bookkeeper's email lvsales@asiconferencesystems.com, but there has been no response.

She ask me to text her cell phone 702-533-1600, which I did, and received response. However I still did not receive a check from her, as she promised.

Vivian, if you are reading this, could you please follow up on this matter? I have exhausted all the means to contact you, but failed to receive the check. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivian-Wright-Bolton/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Vivian-Wright-Bolton-ASI-Conference-Systems-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Does-not-pay-interpreters-a-684075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivian Wright-Bolton

Recommended for her Prompt Action

Hello Everyone,

Since the editor cannot remove what I posted before, I'd like to clarify for what happened and recommend Vivian for her prompt action on this matter.

I wrote the report yesterday, but today, this morning, at 9:27am, that Vivian asked me to forward her with my bank information. The fact that I didn't receive the checks were due to technical errors, perhaps they had the wrong address, causing the mails to be undeliverable.

Mailing out the check is not Vivian's responsibility.

Vivian, knowing the urgency, asked her accounting person to take care of the payment TODAY, to prevent further delay.

I appreciate Vivian's help and would encourage everyone to use Vivian's services in the future.

I'd like to fully retract the report

AUTHOR: Samuel - (U.S.A.)

I'd like to apologize to Vivian Wright Bolton as she has replied to me today, and retract fully the statements of the report.

Thank you.

Please remove this post

Hello,

Can anyone help and remove this post? Vivian Wright Bolton of ASI Conference Systems just contacted me and it turns out that she might have the wrong address. Please remove this.

Thank you.