Complaint Review: VividSeats

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Neek Shan — Corona California
Internet USA

VividSeats What a Scam! Internet

I bought tickets to an Earth Wind and Fire Concert in San Diego for Sept 2013 performance.  VividSeats advertised $73 so I bought 2 and charged me $180 including all fees. They didn't elaborate which seats they were so I assumed that since it was a little more expensive than the cheapest seats in the  house, I might be getting a better deal.  When I received the tickets through email, it turned out the tickets were from Ticketmaster and it only costs $47 each and they were balcony seats...bad! I could have bought the tickets directly from Ticketmaster but I was hoping that I could get better deal from them in regards to better seats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VividSeats/internet/VividSeats-What-a-Scam-Internet-1064438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VividSeats