Complaint Review: Vividseats

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Talin — Burbank California United States of America
Vividseats
344 N Ogden Ave. 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60607 Internet United States of America

Vividseats Event tickets, tickets, concerts, sports, theatre, vivid seats, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Relations Follow-up

I purchased Avicii Concert tickets for 09/14/2012 from this site. When my tickets were available to print I noticed that the name on the tickets, and price were missing. ( which means the ticket was tampered with ). I called vivid seats and asked if that was a problem. Not knowing what to say the guy ( who sounded 15 ) said "its okay if your name isn't on them". I told him that that wasn't my question. I repeated my question again and was told that it wasn't a problem. When I arrived at the concert the man scanned my seats and said that they had already been used for entry. Seeing as vivid seats isn't open at that time I called in the morning where I reached someone named Sarah who refused to give me a refund on account of I should have asked for a refund when I realized the tickets had been tampered with ... When I told her that I had called and asked somebody she said that that is impossible because the representative would have given me a refund. Doesn't it state that every seller is vigorously screened and don't they see the tickets that are uploaded ? Stubhub won'teven let you upload a ticket that has been tampered with. Do not use this site !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vividseats/internet/Vividseats-Event-tickets-tickets-concerts-sports-theatre-vivid-seats-Internet-942233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vividseats

Customer Relations Follow-up

AUTHOR: Vivid Seats Customer Relations - (United States of America)

Vivid Seats is committed to honoring our 100% Buyer Guarantee in all applicable cases.  Based on this post, our Customer Relations team has reviewed every order for the mentioned event and attempted contact with each customer to verify and confirm the contents of this post.  To date we have not been able to do so.  Additionally, although there is no one by the name of Sarah on our staff, we have checked with all staff members as well.

If you are the author of this post, please contact us at 866.848.8499, and ask to speak to our Customer Relations team so that we can resolve any issue that may have occurred with respect to your purchase.  As always, we are dedicated to providing all our customers with the easiest, safest, and most affordable ticket purchase experience in the industry.

Vivid Seats Customer Relations