Complaint Review: Vivienne Westwood shoe outlet

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Gidgebabe123 — Hartlepool Nationwide United Kingdom
Vivienne Westwood shoe outlet
Queen's Road Central,HongKong 48 years Building,sh Internet United States of America

Vivienne Westwood shoe outlet My purse never came and now my emails are being ignored ! Internet

In November 2012, I ordered a purse online. I believed the website was a real outlet because the prices were what you would expect. So the money was taken out in days and I got an email confirming my purse has been dispatched and will arrive in 5-7 days.

14 days later, I emailed again. No reply. I emailed every day with no reply. My mam and dad keep asking about the purse and why it hasn't came but I'm too embarrassed to tell them I think I've been ripped off. The purse was 50 which is quite a lot to us. If we could afford to pay more i wouldn't have went to an outlet. I feel so stupid about it.

I just don't want this to happen to anyone else again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivienne-Westwood-shoe-outlet/internet/Vivienne-Westwood-shoe-outlet-My-purse-never-came-and-now-my-emails-are-being-ignored--1000429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivienne Westwood shoe outlet