Complaint Review: Vivint

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2016

• Reported By: EM — Falling Wayers West Virginia United States of America

Vivant/APX  Junk equipment scam people fees over the top, Internet

Vivint door to door salesman came to my home they prayed on my 81 year old mother, she since passed away I could not cancel so I placed the service in my name.

1. The equipment is sub- standard-- they drill a hole in the door and place a piece of sticky rubber between to make the connection hence it falls off therefore the alarm never goes off nor does it tell you that someone opened the front or back door.

2. There fire alarm again they said they would cause no damage to our home drill through my ceiling and it just goes off whenever it wants to. Not a battery issue.

3. Their keypad is a huge eyesore they again drilled holes in my wall I have wires hanging everywhere and needless to say they never cleaned up anything!!!!!

4. I called to cancel due to the death of my mother an these heartless people did not care at all, I am disabled and live on a very limited income, I explained I cannot afford their fees for their substandard equipment and monitoring that when needed did not respond the day my mother passed away.

I refuse to pay their outrageous fees and if they would have responded sooner my mother my be alive today!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vivint-/internet/VivantAPX-Junk-equipment-scam-people-fees-over-the-top-Internet-997288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vivint